Ace Pro Construction serves residential and commercial customers in Northern New Jersey. We can perform any required chimney repair or restoration. Our effective chimney repair services include chimney crown repair and chimney cap repair.
Northern New Jersey Chimney Crown and Cap Repair Services
Welcome to Ace pro Construction.
Chimney Crown Repair
The chimney crown is a vital part of your chimney system. The crown circles the top of the chimney and acts an umbrella that’s intended to protect it from water damage. If your crown is cracked or damaged, moisture can seep into the masonry material and start deteriorating your chimney from the inside out.
We remove the damaged crown, then pour a new concrete crown that’s four to six inches thick. Our crowns are at least one inch wider and longer than your chimney stack to provide superior water protection and give your chimney an attractive appearance. Our crowns are reinforced with metal and/or fiberglass mesh to limit future cracking. We also separate our crowns from the chimney stack and flue tiles to prevent breakage and cracking due to the differential thermal expansion of these components.
Chimney Cap Repair
The chimney cap is connected to the top of the flue pipe to keeps debris out of your chimney. A high-quality cap is one of the best features to increase the life of your chimney. Our caps and guards can:
- Prevent rain from entering your chimney, which can cause damper and firebox rust, leading to costly repairs.
- Prevent birds, bats, squirrels, mice and other pests from entering your chimney to nest, which blocks your chimney and exposes your family to unhealthy droppings.
- Block organic debris from nearby trees from entering your chimney.
- Discourage backdrafts or downdrafts.
- Minimize fire hazards by using an 18-gauge wire mesh that reduces dangerous sparks and large ash from blowing into the air and onto your rooftop.
The experts at Ace Pro Construction can recommend and install the appropriate chimney cap for any chimney or vent. We have special caps for large or unusual-sized chimneys, copper caps, wind directional caps, draft inducting caps and UL Listed caps available to fit your specific needs.
You always can expect outstanding workmanship from our experienced professionals at Ace Pro Construction in Northern New Jersey. Our service areas include Essex, Hudson and Bergen counties, including Newark and Jersey City. Call us at 201-888-1071 or email us at email@example.com for a free estimate on any project today!